Zucchini Pizza Bites are one of our favorite snacks! These delicious pizza bites are topped with our favorite toppings and plenty of cheese for the perfect low carb pizza fix!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 6 servings
- 2 large zucchini
- ½ cup low carb pizza or tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- pizza toppings as desired
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Line a baking pan with foil and set aside.
- Slice Zucchini ¼” thick and arrange on prepared baking sheet.
- Top zucchini slices with pizza sauce, oregano, cheese and your favorite pizza toppings.
- Bake 5 min or until zucchini is tender. Broil 5 min or until cheese is bubbly and melted.
Calories: 145kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 32mg | Sodium: 413mg | Potassium: 266mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 505IU | Vitamin C: 13.1mg | Calcium: 256mg | Iron: 0.8mg