These Air Fryer Lamb chops are the easiest and fastest way to juicy, tender and the best tasting lamb chop! Brushed with a mustard lemon and herb sauce that makes this one of the best air fryer recipes yet (skillet option too!)
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Yield: 4 (2 loin chops each)
- 8 loin lamb chops 1 1/4″ wide
- 2 Tablespoons mustard, dijon or whole grain
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon tarragon, (any dried herb of your choice)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- Turn on air fryer to 390° to preheat.
- Into a small bowl place mustard, olive oil, tarragon and lemon juice and mix well.
- Rinse and pat dry lamb chops with a paper towel.
- Brush mustard herb mixture over all sides of the lamb chops.
- Place lamb chops into basket with some room in between. You can do them in batches and keep on a plate covered with plastic wrap until all are finished. Alternatively, you can place in a 225° oven to keep warm.
- Cook for 15 minutes for medium rare (turning at 8 minutes.) You do not have to turn them, but I like the even color it gets by moving them around.
- You can use a thermometer to test for doneness. The width of the chop used can alter the cooking times. If you do not have a thermometer, I use a knife to cut into one to test.
- Lamb Doneness temperatures:
- 125 Rare
- 145 Medium Rare
- 155 Medium
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 254Saturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 112mgSodium: 201mgProtein: 35g